It is located in the centre of the city, the Major Plaza. The front of the building is there.
This building was built in 1887. Some changes were made between March in 1997 and December in 2003. It consited in a rehabilitation of the building preserving the main facade from the neoclassical from the late 19th century.
Today, the city hall has administrative offices. In addition to the main activities carried out by the local govenrment, it is used to neighbourhood meeting, consultations, administrative proceedings and a long list of facilities for all the inhabitants in Tavernes de la Valldigna. This building is the House of of the “vallers”.